Monday, April 07, 2008

Another Former GMAT-ter

I am sure posts by NDEO have been very useful to all its readers. I have been one of the regular readers during my journey for the GMAT and procedure for MBA applications for the US of A.

However, I learnt some things the hard way. Actually, a lot of things. I made a lot of mistakes. A LOT of them. And that's why, I wanted to pen down my experiences, so that they could help the readers of this blog.

Over the next few posts, I will take you through my journey, step by step, highlighted the mistakes that I made and the things that could have made my journey more smooth sailing. I will tell you things to watch out for and things that are over-inflated by many websites, consultants, and fellow-aspirants.

Although, I must say that this is just MY experience. I do not wish to conclude on anything or judge things purely on my experience. What didn't work for me might work for you! So, keep your eyes and ears open, but your mind extended.

Cheers

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home